Las Vegas to Hollywood VIP Tour
- FREE Souvenir Hollywood cap with embroidered, raised lettering and fancy bill design in blue or black that retails for $20!
- Enjoy lunch on the Santa Monica Pier and take time to see the sights on the pier or stroll along the Santa Monica Beach.
- Sunset Boulevard is a Hollywood icon that stretches from Downtown Los Angeles Figueroa Street to the Pacific Coast Highway. This glamor street of Hollywood shows off the celebrity culture and is the center of the Los Angeles nightlife.
- Rodeo Drive is the center of Beverly Hill's shopping district known for designer fashion shops.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame consist of more than 2,400 five-pointed terrazzos and brass stars embedded in the sidewalks along fifteen blocks of Hollywood Boulevard. An average of two stars being added each month. Go back in time as you read famous names of the past.
- Grauman's Chinese Theatre is on the historic Hollywood Walk of Fame. Built on May 18, 1927 this landmark bears the signatures, footprints and hand prints of popular film personalities.
- Hollywood Sign is a landmark and American icon. Each letter is 45 feet tall and the word spans 350 feet long.